Monday, July 12, 2010

THE NIGHT WE GOT ENGAGED!!

We asked the security guard to take a picture of us, cuz we just got engaged :)
SOON TO BE MR. & MRS. CARTER/BROTHER & SISTER CARTER!!
Jeff took me to Brio for dinner. SO YUMMY! Then we went to the temple. (Jeff and I went to the temple every week separately before we started dating, then when we started dating we went together. We have our little bench that we always sit together and talk on.) Jeff took me to our little bench. Then he got out his phone and read me a letter he wrote. At the end, he got out the ring from his back pocket and asked me to spend eternity with him. We both had tears in our eyes. I said yes and of course we kissed and hugged and kissed some more :o) He also read me a poem he wrote and a list of the things he loves about me. Words can't describe the happiness I felt. It was SO wonderful! He had a copy of everything he read and he gave it to me so when I went home that night, I read it all again. Everything was PERFECT! He knows me so well and knew exactly how I wanted to be proposed to. Well done, honey!! :o) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment